Weddings ~ Corporate Events ~ Private Events ~ Fund Raisers
We can configure the band to be 5-7 members. From ceremony, cocktail, dinner and dance ~ we’ve got you covered. Ask about our Jazz Trio/Quartet ~ Perfect for cocktail and dinner sets.
Our 7 Piece Big Blu Band is:
Liz Valles – Lead female vocals/percussion
De Thomas – Lead Male Vocals
Mark Messinger – Drums, lead and backup vocals
Jeff Engler – Guitar, lead and backup vocals
Byron Dudrey – Bass guitar, lead and backup vocals
David Camp- Sax and flute
Billy Ray Stephens – Keyboards
Read all about us
Video and Audio Demo Clips:
We have something for everyone ~ all ages ~ Talented and Fun! We don’t use Pro-Tools, auto-tuning, lip -syncing or laying prerecorded studio produced audio over live video. All of that fancy editing cost thousands of dollars and we believe does not convey what we really sound like – LIVE.
All of our new 2016 clips were recorded live at real shows using our Zoom H-4 recorder and Cannon HD video camcorder. We want to convey the true sound, high energy, fun and talent that this band has.
Deja Blu’s Playlist
Our playlist has over 250 songs on it and we take requests! With 2 lead singers (Male and Female) and all band members sing lead and backup vocals, the variety of music is incredible. We cover the 60’s, 70’s, 80’s, 90’s and 00’s , Motown, Classic Rock, Top 40, Country, Jazz, Disco, Swing, Blues, Soul and we take requests! Check our our playlist page – You can print it out!
What they are saying:
“We can’t thank you enough for how amazing Saturday was. You guys absolutely rocked it! Deja Blu was the perfect choice for our wedding reception – you got everyone on the dance floor and kept the party going all night!! Extremely easy to work and coordinate with through the entire planning process. We couldn’t have asked for a better band.”
Ash and Ehren – 2016 Wedding, Wildflower Pavilion, Lyons, Co.
“Deja Blu was absolutely fantastic to work with! Liz worked with me on planning our ceremony and cocktail hour music, and had to make last minute adjustments based on our unique venue setup. Plus she MC’d the whole evening flawlessly. The whole thing went off without a hitch! The dance floor was full the whole night! All the guests raved about the band. We KEEP getting comments that our wedding was the BEST EVER and we know the band had a TON to do with it.
Amy and Bobby- 2016 Wedding, Black Mountain Lodge, A-Basin Ski Resort
Why Hire The Deja Blu Dance Band?
- We are 100% inclusive. Our pricing includes our top of the line QSC sound system and two trees of LED lights
- We work with a full time sound engineer who will be on site all night
- We are independently managed. We are NOT an agency. Thus, our pricing is very reasonable.
- We can provide live music for your ceremony, cocktail, dinner and reception.
- Reception coordination- I will work with you and your planner to coordinate the music part of the night. I will create a timeline that includes song selection, dances, cake cutting, breaks, toasts and any other special requests
- I will emcee the entire reception ensuring that everything goes smoothly
- We were just selected as one of Colorado’s BEST COVER BANDS by Westword magazine!
- We’re also proud to have won Wedding Wire’s Couples Choice Award – for the 8th year in a row!
We are starting to book into the summer and fall of 2017. I always recommend that if you have found a band that you just LOVE, and hopefully, that is Deja Blu, book them right away! The top wedding bands in Colorado will book up quickly – Don’t be a Sad Panda
REMEMBER – NOTHING COMPARES TO LIVE MUSIC!